Titan Offshore Modules Modules is committed to an incident-free workplace, everyday, everywhere. Our performance depends on our ability to continually improve the quality of the services we provide to our clients, while protecting people and minimizing the impact on the environment.
Titan Offshore Modules Modules requires an active commitment to HSEQ from all our people and our contractors in all work activities. Line managers are responsible and accountable for ensuring compliance with all HSEQ policies and procedures and this Corporate HSEQ Policy.
We will always communicate openly on HSEQ issues with our stakeholders and share with them our experience and knowledge of successful HSEQ initiatives.
The Company has an HSEQ Committee, which oversees all HSEQ matters. This Committee is chaired by the Chief Executive Officer and establishes procedures and guiding principles, as it deems necessary to carry out the Company HSEQ policy.
The Company will establish and maintain assessment, self-evaluation and audit programs to monitor the Company’s compliance with this Policy. A Compliance audit report will be presented to Titan Offshore Modules Board of Directors at least once a year.
Compliance with relevant legislation
The Company standards will comply with all applicable laws and regulations in the countries where we operate.
The Company will strive to mitigate the impact of any foreseeable hazards, which may endanger health, safety and the environment, or could affect the quality of products and services it provides. This will be achieved through formal risk assessments as required per Company Policies and Procedures.
The Company is committed to provide training and development needs as appropriate for each individual’s duties and responsibilities – this will always include HSEQ training. Line managers are responsible for ensuring that appropriate training is given and individual competency evaluation is conducted as per the Company’s standards.
This policy will be regularly reviewed to ensure on going suitability. This is critical to the continuous success of our business as it allows us optimize our Company performance and adds value for all our stakeholders.
Jacco van Eerde
Chief Executive Officer
Titan Offshore Modules Modules
Our Vision is simple:
To be acknowledged by our clients, our people, and our shareholders, as the leading strategic partner in Offshore Accommodation Solutions, engineering, construction and services.
Our shared Core Values describe what is most important to us as we conduct our business. The way we behave – with each other, our people, clients and suppliers – must reflect those values. If we are not consistent in the way we behave then our values remain statements of intent.
We are committed to an incident-free workplace, every day, everywhere. We continue to minimize the impact of our activities on the environment.
We apply the highest ethical standards to everything we do. We believe that by treating our clients, people and suppliers fairly and with respect we will earn their trust and build sustainable success together.
We constantly strive to improve the efficiency of our business by investing in the development of our people and through innovation in technology, operations and processes.
We are predictable and reliable in our performance. We always strive for excellence in everything we do in order to achieve superior business results.
We are locally sensitive and globally aware. Our people work together, leveraging our global know-how and capabilities to build sustainable local businesses.
Rules of Conduct are designed to help the Company achieve its goals; every Titan Offshore Modules Employee shall endeavor to follow them by:
• Complying with the law in all jurisdictions in which Titan Offshore Modules operates.
• Not offering, requesting or accepting any benefit that could be seen to be disproportionately generous or might make the recipient act improperly.
• Not making use of insider or unpublished information to trade Titan Offshore Modules or other company’s shares.
• Avoiding any situation in which personal financial, political or other interest may conflict with the interests of Titan Offshore Modules.
• Using best endeavors to prevent the inappropriate use or disclosure of any information of a confidential nature that he or she may have become aware of in the course of his or her employment with Titan Offshore Modules.
• Reporting to line management or the Compliance Line of any behavior that might not be in accordance with this Statement.
Our responsibility and accountability
Everyone working for Titan Offshore Modules needs to understand our Code and is individually responsible for complying with its principles.
We must hold ourselves – as well as the people working with us – accountable for following the policies of Titan Offshore Modules as well as the regulations from the countries where we operate. Commercial drivers or any other driver will not cause us to compromise on the way we act, and a proactive approach is expected to identify, report and address any concern that one may have. It is my expectation as well as the expectation of the other Board Members of Titan Offshore Modules that we all adhere strictly to this Code whatever our position is, no matter where we are located and work.
Living our Code day by day
Our Code remains the same – The Board want to support you in doing the right thing – every day. We are committed to eradicating corruption and other unethical conduct, and we will stand by you in acting ethically.
Integrity is one of Titan Offshore Module’s core values, and we apply the highest ethical standards to everything we do. This Policy Statement defines the Company’s goals in this area and the principles of business conduct that will help us achieve our objective.
• To act fairly, honestly and with integrity at all times and in everything that we do, and to comply with all applicable laws.
• To treat our employees, clients, contractors and suppliers and other stakeholders fairly and with respect.
• To create a high quality, equal opportunity working environment for all our employees, based on merit and free from discrimination, bullying and harassment.
• To respect human rights.
• To maintain accurate and complete books and records and uphold our system of internal controls.
• To provide relevant information to shareholders and the financial community on a transparent, accurate and timely basis.
• To earn the trust of all our stakeholders by acting consistently and reliably in accordance with this Ethics Policy Statement.
The Company has an Ethics Committee, which oversees all ethical matters. This Committee is attended by senior executives and establishes appropriate procedures and guiding principles.
Code of Conduct
Our Code of Conduct is designed to help the Company achieve the above Goals, by providing guidance on how to make decisions consistent with this Policy and our Values, and on what you should do if you are confronted with unethical behavior. Every Titan Offshore Modules Employee shall endeavor to uphold the Code of Conduct by:
• Complying with the law in all jurisdictions in which Titan Offshore Modules operates.
• Not offering, requesting or accepting any bribe or other corrupt or improper payment or benefit.
• Not making use of insider or unpublished information to trade Titan Offshore Modules or other companies’ shares or securities.
• Avoiding any situation in which personal financial, political or other interests may conflict with the interests of Titan Offshore Modules.
• Using best endeavors to prevent the inappropriate use or disclosure of any confidential or proprietary information.
• Reporting to line management or the Compliance Line any behavior that they believe may not be in accordance with the Code of Conduct or this Ethics Policy Statement.
• Acting as a custodian of our shareholders’ assets and interests.
The Company is committed to providing training to help embed this Ethics Policy and our Code of Conduct.
Titan Offshore Modules is committed to the management and continuous improvement of the environmental impacts resulting from our activities. In recognition of this we make the following commitment.
• Meet the requirements of all applicable environmental legislation and regulations.
• Implement an Environmental Management System (EMS) consistent with ISO 14001 to allow us to coordinate, evaluate and continuously improve our environmental performance.
• Develop and improve environmentally sound processes, techniques, products and services.
• Select the most appropriate and feasible method for waste disposal in line with relevant applicable legislation. Where practical minimize waste disposal by reduction, reuse and recycling.
• Reduce the environmental impact of our products and activities by design to minimize negative environmental impact.
• Assess our environmental risks and set objectives and targets to reduce the impact of significant risk to our operations.
• Work with our clients, suppliers, contractors and subcontractors to encourage and support their environmental improvement initiatives.
• Raise the environmental awareness of all Titan Offshore Modules people toward the completion of environmental management actions through training, objectives and tracking.
• Target zero environmental spills and focuses on continuous improvement toward achieving it.